Our Vancouver Cosmetic Surgery
Safe Procedures for Natural Results
Vancouver cosmetic surgeon Dr. Lorne Brown is dedicated to providing individuals with safe cosmetic procedures through the use of cutting edge surgical techniques and a meticulous attention to detail. Dr. Brown takes the time thoroughly understand your concerns and explain each of your options in a clear and understandable manner so you can make a well-informed decision regarding your procedure. His staff members are skilled in providing results that look natural.
The cosmetic procedures offered by Dr. Lorne Brown include:
- Abdominoplasty – This surgery is otherwise known as a tummy tuck and is an excellent way to regain an aesthetically pleasing abdomen.
- Asian Blepharoplasty – This surgery serves to reshape the eyelid in order to provide a more refined Asian eyelid according to your preference.
- Asian Rhinoplasty – Dr. Brown can help to reshape your nose to give it a natural and sleek look. He can shape unique features similar to the Asian culture.
- Asian Facial Rejuvenation– Dr. Brown has mastered the art of the facial rejuvenation from Professor Ohmori of Tokyo. Subtle enhancements can allow your skin to glow.
- Blepharoplasty – This surgery is meant to combat the drooping of the upper eyelid and the sagging of the lower eyelid. Sutures can be removed in as little as five days.
- Body Contouring / Liposuction – Liposuction is an excellent option for those areas of fat that even a healthy diet struggle to get rid of.
- Botox – Botox is highly effective at getting rid of crow’s feet as well as wrinkles on the frown and forehead. Results can last approximately three months.
- Brachioplasty – This surgery serves to reduce extra skin from the fat on the upper arms. Depending on your body type, Dr. Brown can determine if this is a reasonable option.
- Breast Augmentation / Mastopexy – Dr. Brown uses state-of-the-art techniques to restore the fullness and vitality of the breasts. Recovery may last one to three weeks.
- Facelifts – Dr. Brown focuses on deeper structures of the face to effectively rebalance and give your face a more natural look. This can provide additional firmness.
- Fat Grafting – This procedure serves to harvest fat, usually from the abdomen, through a series of safe injections. The average length between injections is three to five years.
- Forehead Lift – This surgery is meant for individuals who are unhappy with the drooping nature of their forehead. Dr. Brown can apply upward pressure to demonstrate possible results.
- Gynecomastia – This is a treatment for male breast enlargement and is meant to greatly reduce size through a modified liposuction technique.
- Labioplasty – This procedure reduces the size and floppiness of the genital labia. This can be done under sedation or local anesthesia.
- Lip Augmentation – Dr. Brown performs balanced injections that avoid a sausage look while maintaining a more youthful look. Sutures are removed in four to five days.
- LV Facelift – The LV Facelift is a compilation of cutting-edge surgical techniques that address the aging changes that occur deep to the skin.
- Neck Lifts – If you are unhappy with the appearance of your neck, excess fat can be removed and floppy muscle can be tightened through a neck lift. Results include a sexy and toned neck.
- Nippleplasty – This procedure serves to correct inverted nipples as well as decrease the size of irregularly large nipples. This can be done under local anesthetics.
- Otoplasty – Otoplasty surgery corrects protruding ears by creating natural folds on the ear cartilage. A headband must be worn for several weeks until healing is stable.
- Rhinoplasty – A surgery to touch up the nose should only be handled by an expert, and Dr. Brown has the experience to make your nose look sleeker than ever before.
- Skin Care – Dr. Brown also carries a long line of well-researched and effective skin care products that address many types of skin conditions.
Please don’t hesitate to give Dr. Brown a call at (604) 273-6449. He can answer any questions or concerns that you may have. Schedule an appointment today!